Farmerline Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here & Get latest updates on Farmerline 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates for free.
Farmerline Recruitment 2019
The Farmerline Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Farmerline Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on Ghloud.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Farmerline recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Farmerline Job Positions 2019
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future?
Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invest in the lives of small-scale farmers. We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers but operate lean and nimble.
We train and support a network of smartphone empowered field agents to bring vital services and information to farmers doorsteps. Products like high quality but affordable fertilizers, fungicides and seeds. Information services like weather forecasts, market prices, financial & nutrition tips. We are building the “Amazon” for farmers where they can access these services and other resources at an affordable price, quality and right in their community.
We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 5 years, Farmerline and its partnership network has profiled and served over 200,000 farmers and mapped over 1 million acres of farmland across 13 countries.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
About CocoaLink Project
CocoaLink is an innovative mobile application aimed at equipping young tech-savvy farmers with relevant information to improve their knowledge and productivity.
CocoaLink is made up of a web platform and a mobile application for Android users.
The web platform enables agribusinesses and other farmer-based organisations who need to educate their farmers and extension officers to digitize and store all course content on one portal. The mobile application is available for free on the Google Playstore; users get access to content on cocoa growing from land preparation to harvesting and on business tips to help them cultivate productive farms.
Farmerline is seeking a creative content intern to work with the CocoaLink project team. CocoaLink is meant to train and encourage young people to leverage opportunities in the cocoa value chain. The content intern is responsible for creating original advertising and marketing content for websites, newsletters, blogs, and social media pages for promoting CocoaLink. He/She will also provide support to the CocoaLink Project team in implementing impact creation activities for CocoaLink.
- Research and develop relevant and up-to-date content for the app weekly
- Create daily quiz questions for the newly launched CocoaLink game
- Support the team to draw up marketing and communication plans to promote the app
- Prepare weekly articles on CocoaLink to contribute to blog posts (4 blog posts a month)
- Create and update CocoaLink social media platforms with relevant and updated content on a weekly basis
- A student of agriculture, marketing or communication
- Tech-savvy, staying on top of the latest digital trends
- Have excellent command over written English language
- Demonstrable experience in social media content (concise and creative captions) and marketing including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Self-starter with team attitude as well as the ability to work independently
This is not a paid internship but this opportunity entitles the applicant to:
- Free lunch (if working from the Farmerline office)
- A leadership team and colleagues investing in your personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN
How to Apply For Farmerline Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Farmerline Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.