Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here & Get latest updates on Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates for free.
Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Recruitment 2019
The Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on Ghloud.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Job Positions 2019
The Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd (GCX), situated in Accra, was established in 2018 and operates warehouses nationwide. It is Ghana’s first centralised marketplace where producers and buyers of commodities trade and are assured product quality and quantity, as well as timely delivery and payment. The aim of
GCX is to link Ghanaian smallholder farmers and traders to markets across Ghana and West Africa, as well as provide them with more access to finance to increase their production. The exchange has commenced trading in Maize and soya bean, with plans to offer other commodities for trading such as cashew, coffee, palm oil and other cash crops.
The GCX provides a number of services for farmers and producers, including grain aggregation, storage, grading and certification, grain processing to meet national and international standards, warehouse receipting and financial services.
The exchange is seeking to fill the positions of warehouse keepers and assistant warehouse keepers with the requisite qualification, experience and motivation to support its operations.
Job Title & Description
Warehouse Assistant Storekeeper
This person will assist the Warehouse Storekeeper responsible for receiving, storing and dispatching all commodities delivered by GCX members or their agents ensuring that they conform to the exchange storing standards. The Warehouse Assistant Storekeeper will also ensure the accurate keeping of inventory balances, security and standards of stored commodities. as well as maintaining a safe work environment for all GCX stakeholders at the warehouse.
Major Job Tasks
- Ensure that all commodities received from depositors are sorted and placed on pallets, stacked appropriately, and accurately labelled to preserve grading and
- Ensure that weighing scales are well calibrated and weighing is done according to GCX laid down weighing protocols
- Follow up on GCX policies on fumigation, de-infestation to keep the quality of commodities stored in good condition
- Ensure that the warehouse environment is always tidy, neat, hygienic
- Assist in the issuance of GRN, warehouse receipts and goods dispatch notices.
- Ensure the timely dispatch of commodities and reconciliation of deposits.
- Encourage the aggregation into GCX warehouses
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Storekeeper.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily work as assigned by Warehouse Storekeeper
- Working knowledge of warehousing processes and procedures, warehouse equipment operation, and general mechanical maintenance. Educational
training will also be given consideration.
- Proven ability to work well in a team based environment to achieve goals and objectives.
Education and Experience
- At least a Diploma in Post Harvest Management, Agricultural Sciences, Procurement, Logistics, or related discipline preferred.
- At least one year related work experience required.
Your application should demonstrate how your expertise matches our job requirement and should include:
- Up-to-date CV
- Names and addresses of three (3) professional references
- Current numeration pack (if any)
- Valid email address, daytime contact number
- Stating their willingness to work in the Upper West, Upper East, North East, Northern, Savannah, Ahafo, Bono, Bono East and Volta regions of Ghana.
Applicants shortlisted for interviews must show their willingness to support farmer and traders and be of good health.
How to Apply For Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Job Vacancies
All applicants must submit their application letter and CV to
Ghana Commodity Exchange (GCX)
Human Resources on the 2nd Floor of Export Trade House, Ridge,
send your application, to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 15th October, 2019,
Applications received after this date will note be considered.
Note: Clearly indicate which position you are applying for, your preferred location and the adequate knowledge and experience you possess.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Commodity Exchange, Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.