VAMED Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here & Get latest updates on VAMED 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates for free.
VAMED Recruitment 2019
The VAMED Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 VAMED Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on Ghloud.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that VAMED recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
VAMED Job Positions 2019
VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy “everything from one source”, we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
- Design Development of hospital projects with the focus on Execution and Detail Design and Design Coordination of CSA, M&E and Medical Equipment Engineering.
- Managing the international based CSA engineering team in coordination with the Project Manager Engineering as well as the respective disciplinary superior
- Managing structural and civil engineering as well as architectural designs partners within the project
- Construction Administration for international projects
- Quality Management for CSA Engineering
- Technical degree (from university or a technical college) in architecture
- At least 7 years professional experience in design development and execution of projects in the health sector
- Excellent language skills in English & French, other languages are beneficial
- Excellent BIM skills (ArchiCAD) and computer skills (MS Office, MS Project)
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Self-confident, assertive and highly flexible
- Intercultural competence
- Precise and structured working style
- High mobility and/or readiness to travel abroad (including longer international assignments)
- Accra / Ghana with business trips
- Meaningful Work
- Dynamically growing market with a perspective for the future
- Overall conditions of an internationally successful group
How to Apply For VAMED Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VAMED Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.