Northern Development Authority Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here & Get latest updates on Northern Development Authority 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates for free.
Northern Development Authority Recruitment 2019
The Northern Development Authority Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Northern Development Authority Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on Ghloud.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Northern Development Authority recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Northern Development Authority Job Positions 2019
The Northern Development Authority (NDA) was established under the Northern Development Authority Act 2017 (Act 963) to provide a framework for the accelerated economic and social development of the Northern Zone. The NDA also serves as an agency for the implementation of the Infrastructure for Poverty Eradication programme (IPEP).
The objects of NDA are to accelerate economic and social development in the NDA zone through strategic direction in the planning & prioritization of development projects; mobilize public resources including financial resources and private public investments for the accelerated economic and social development of the Northern zone; coordinate development activities in the Northern Zone with the aim of ensuring that i. public resources are effectively utilized, and ii. private sector investments achieve maximum development impacts to reduce poverty and deprivation iii. formulate and implement initiatives towards achieving gender equality and empowerment of vulnerable groups in the Northern Zone;
To fulfill its mandate, the Northern Development Authority (NDA) seeks to hire qualified Ghanaians who are highly motivated, dynamic, results-oriented with good leadership qualities and strong work ethics to fill the following positions at the regional levels.
Title: SENIOR OFFICER , ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL OFFICER
To provide tactical and operational support for effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Economic Development Unit in the Region.
• Participates in the assessment of the agricultural potential of the region;
• Participates in the preparations of agricultural development strategies;
• Identifies/conducts economic or financial analysis of projects;
• Develops profile of potential private sector opportunities in the region;
• Develops/maintains a data base of private sector business/ventures in the region;
• Facilitates the implementations of national/regional programmes in agricultural and private sector development;
• Coordinates the identifications of infrastructural needs of the region;
• Creates/maintains an electronic data base on economic and private sector development activities in the region;
• Prepares progress reports.
Qualification required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Agriculture; Natural Resource; Management; Business administration or any other related field;
• A minimum of four (4) years post-bachelor’s relevant work experience, one (1) year of which must be in a reputable institution;
• Membership of a relevant professional body is an advantage.
• Knowledge in agricultural value chain development;
• Private Sector Engagement and Community entry and facilitation skills;
• Commercially oriented agriculture programming;
• Relevant knowledge in ICT applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Strategic planning, research and analytical skills;
• Leadership, Strong Communication, interpersonal and presentations skills;
• Strong team player and Initiator;
• Good project management skills;
Location: Northern Ghana
How to Apply For Northern Development Authority Job Vacancies
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the address below not later than one week after publication of this notice. • Detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating current and latest posts (WITH DATES) as well as summary of key job responsibilities; • Application letter (stating the position applied for) to the address below; • Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of highest academic qualifications, as well as national service certificate (if applicable); • Names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees (work-related); • Personal contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The Head, Human Resource, Northern Development Authority, P.O. Box TL 883, Lamashegu Industrial Area, Tamale Northern Region. Interested applicants can submit applications at our front-desks (Headoffice in Tamale, industrialORat our liaison office in Accra, Cantonments near the American Embassy). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 30 October, 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified Ghanaian nationals, especially female candidates are encouraged to apply. NDA is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the economic, social development and gender equity and our recruitment procedure reflect these.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Northern Development Authority Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.